Last Updated on September 3, 2021
Information We Get
We collect information from 3rd parties that describes, can be linked to, identifies, can be associated or relates to (directly or indirectly) a certain person, that can be considered as personal information. Information we collect includes the following:
- Age/Birthdate/Date of death
- Criminal records
- Relatives/associates linked by address or name
- Phone numbers
What We Use Collected Information For
- To offer info, products, services that are best suited to you.
- When requested, to comply with the law, a court order, subpoena, judicial proceedings, or other legal process.
- As defined to you at the time your personal data was collected or as otherwise stated in the CCPA.
Right to Deletion of Personal Data
You have the right to request that we (Totallyfreepeoplesearch) delete your personal info that we obtained. After receiving your request, we will verify and confirm your request, then delete your personal data from our records. We may deny your request if it will help us:
- Identify security incidents, guard against malicious, false, fraudulent, or unlawful action, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Fix products to find and fix errors that damage the existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Comply with a legal requirement
With information we accessed from 3rd parties, when a deletion request is made to us, we hide the information to make sure that the personal info is not accessible on our site.
You or anyone registered with the California Secretary of State given authority by you to act on your behalf can make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal data. The request to view or delete your personal info can be made two times in a space of 1 year (12 months). For your request to be considered and approved, you must:
- Give us enough info that will help us verify that you are the person about whom we obtained personal data or a representative that was given authority
- Give us enough details with your request that will let us comprehend, assess and reply to it.
If we can’t verify your identity or authority to make the request, then we can’t respond to it. We also can’t respond if you can’t verify that the personal info collected relates to you. You do not have to have an account with Totallyfreepeoplesearch to make a verifiable request, we will take the info you give us to confirm your identity or power to make the request.
Non-Discrimination for Exercising CCPA Rights
We do not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights, like the access and deletion rights stated above. When you exercise your CCPA rights, we will not refuse to provide you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for services or offer you a different quality or level of services.